Getting to Know You Tag
Hi, lovely readers! I stumbled across this tag on Maggie's blog, The Caramel Files, and swiped it! Something to liven up the blog.
- Name - Melissa Ann.
- Nicknames - Missy, Mel, Lissa.
- Birthday - April 1 (April Fools Baby!!!!)
- Star Sign - Aries.
- Occupation - Dental Office Manager.
- Hair Color - black with blue half way down and my fair share of silver.
- Hair Length - shoulder length.
- Eye Color - Brown.
- Best Feature - I am tall.
- Braces - nope, never needed.
- Piercings - just my ears, had a belly button piercing but had to take it out. Would love to get it pierced again.
- Tattoos - two. A ram between my shoulder blades and a heart with my son's initials on my thigh.
- Right or Left - Right.
- Real Holiday - The first holiday I can remember with great clarity is the Easter that my Great Aunt passed away, it is not a pleasant memory.
- Best Friend - Lindsay, she lived down the street.
- Award - Community participation when I was 5.
- Concert - MC Hammer and Boys to Men with my mom.
- TV Show(s) - Doctor Who, Miss Fischer's Murder Mysteries, Once Upon A Time.
- Color - Purple.
- Song - "Runaway Train" - Blind Melon.
- Restaurant - The Octagon.
- Shop - Amazon or Audible.
- Books - That's like asking me to choose a favourite child, just not going to happen.
- Shoes - boots, I love boots.
- Feeling - tired, always so tired. Boo!!!
- Single or Taken - Taken!
- Eating -right now a 3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal. Snack Time!!!!!!!!
- Thinking About - food. I am so hungry right now. I had Buffalo Cauliflower Wings last night and they were so good that I want more right now. I may go get some later.
- Watching - Criminal Minds.
- Wearing - Purple and black leggings and a long black button up with knee high suede boots.
- Want Children - no more than the ones I have already.
- Want to be Married - maybe one day, to the right person.
- Careers in Mind - I am studying to be a stress management and wellness coach. Other than that I would like to be a pony, like dress up in costume for parties.
- God -Most likely.
- Miracles - no other way to explain some things.
- Love at First Sight - Of course.
- Ghosts - I have never seen one but I believe that they exist.
- Aliens - Yep, no way are we the smartest creatures in the universe.
- Soul Mates - Yes.
- Heaven and Hell - Yes.
- Kissing on the First Date - It depends on the situation. Most of the time no but sometimes it may just be a thing that happens.
- Yourself - 90% of the time I am faking that I believe in myself but whatever works right?