This year I basically failed my resolutions due to some crazy stuff going on in life that led to ignoring everything and stress eating for months. 2016 is going to be a better year, I can taste it. This year I am going to set some realistic goals to get life back on track.
1) Keep a planner going with not just appointments but also health related things so that everything is in one place.
2) Go to the gym at least three times a week.
3) Set time aside every week to respond to my pen pals.
4) Be more creative.
5) Do more hiking.
6) Aim for at least three blog posts a week.
7) Comment more on other people's blogs.
8) Get my Inbox to Zero and keep it there at least weekly.
9) Finish 5k run training.
10) Do a 5k run.
What are your goals for this year?