Ready, Set, Write: June 8, 2015
Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at in our writing—planning, drafting, or revising. This year, RSW is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and of course, Jamie Morrow which is how I found it.
Today is goal setting day! Yay! So here are my goals for this summer:
1) Crank out 1500 words a week on my current WIP.
2) Finish off that side project I am working on so that it's not distracting me.
3) Get up early and work out 3 times a week.
4) Get my review posts up on my blog in a timely manner.
Starting next Monday I will be updating you guys every week on my progress every week. Which will follow the headlines below:
1. How I did on last week’s goals
2. My goal(s) for this week
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
5. Something I love about my WiP
I am super excited by this idea, I need the push to MAKE the time to write more.