Ready Set Write! June 16, 2015
So this should have been up yesterday but I was super busy.
Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at in our writing—planning, drafting, or revising. This year, RSW is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and of course, Jamie Morrow which is how I found it.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
Recovering from being sick last week really threw me off my game but I did pull off some progress, so I am ok with that. As long as I am moving forward. I only hit 200 words on my WIP but I am happy with them so I am not going to beat myself up over it.
I got in one work out so that was good given that I felt like I was going to die for most of the week. Everything else pretty much fell out of my hands with the being sick.
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Get 1500 words on my WIP.
- Start purging my books
- drink more water
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
the hustle and bustle of the nurses in the halls
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write):
Being sick and not being able to do anything. :(
5. Something I love about my WiP:
I love my characters they are really awesome and getting their voices out of my head makes me happy.