January has been an interesting month for me so far. I had a strong start thanks to using my Audible credit for December on a "self help book" which really shook me into action. My first week of cross offs are in purple.
This month's goals:
1) Get diath piercing.
2) Clean up my book shelves.
3) Put pictures into photo albums.
4) Design daily planner printable since I can't find one I like.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins.Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader, 1. The flu shot ______________________.
2. I think everyone should take ____________________ daily.
3. I (almost) always , because . 4. I (almost) never because .
1) The flu shot is something I never miss because I work with the public. 2) I think everyone should take naps daily. 3) I (almost) always stay up too late, because I drink too much coffee. 4) I (almost) never go out and do fun things, because between the kids, work and studying I am too tired to do more than Netflix.
Author: Michelle Madow
Narrator: Andrea Emmes
Series: The Transcend Time Saga, Book 2
Length: 4 hours 43 minutes
Publisher: Dreamscape Publishing
Released: Aug. 24, 2017
Genre: Clean Romance In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together.
In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path.
Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make matters worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help.
Because to make things right, they must go back in time to when it all began... and Lizzie discovers that the final events in her past life were more sinister than she ever imagined.