January has been an interesting month for me so far. I had a strong start thanks to using my Audible credit for December on a "self help book" which really shook me into action. My first week of cross offs are in purple.
This month's goals:
1) Get diath piercing.
2) Clean up my book shelves.
3) Put pictures into photo albums.
4) Design daily planner printable since I can't find one I like.
Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins.Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader, 1. The flu shot ______________________.
2. I think everyone should take ____________________ daily.
3. I (almost) always , because . 4. I (almost) never because .
1) The flu shot is something I never miss because I work with the public. 2) I think everyone should take naps daily. 3) I (almost) always stay up too late, because I drink too much coffee. 4) I (almost) never go out and do fun things, because between the kids, work and studying I am too tired to do more than Netflix.